STEP Cayman’s International Wealth Structuring Conference is back in 2023
In 2018, STEP Cayman Islands held its inaugural International Wealth Structuring Forum Conference. The second and third annual International Wealth Structuring Forums were successfully held in January 2019 and January 2020 in the Cayman Islands. Following a two year COVID hiatus, the conference is back and bigger than ever for 2023.
Past conferences have been a huge success and the event has become a much-anticipated annual fixture in the international private wealth advisors’ calendar. With over 300 attendees and supported by an impressive array of sponsors, the Forum is focused on the Cayman Islands as a leading jurisdiction for private clients, wealth management and the administration of cross-border trust and estates.
The Forum attracts respected speakers with a wide range of experience from local and international law firms and trust companies and explores a range of topical issues pertinent to the trust industry, with a special focus on wealth structuring.
This year’s agenda includes sessions on:
- The evolution of IFCs and the future of wealth structuring
- Managing modern assets
- Fraud and reputation management
- The rise and rise of the family office
- The next gen revisited
- Digital Assets, artificial Intelligence, and the tech world – challenges for trustees in the Cayman Islands
- A new world of regulation and sanctions
- Protecting the vulnerable – questions of capacity
- New approaches to trust and estate litigation
STEP Cayman branch members look forward to welcoming our peers from around the world once again. The event is being held on January 19 and 20, 2023 at the Ritz Carlton, Grand Cayman.
For more information email the Forum organisers at email@example.com or visit the conference website https://www.stepevents.org/event/e2984969-b5c4-4cfd-bcdf-f0b551e71ac7/summary.