- This event has passed.
STEP Cayman Islands Lecture
10 November 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We are pleased to invite you to a second branch event in November, sponsored by NCB Cayman
Please join us at the George Town Yacht Club on Thursday, 10 November at 5:30pm where Alessandro Sax, CFA (Portfolio Manager at NCB Capital Markets Cayman Limited) and Tuula Jalasjaa (Managing Director, NCB Cayman Limited) will present on:
Investing During a Time of Inflation
- Summary of the current global economic situation
- A brief history of past financial crises – analysis of the difference between now and then
- Predictions of what to expect over the next 6 months – 2 years
- Summary of trends in wealth management in the current market
- Given the current inflationary environment, what should trustees and advisors be considering in relation to their clients’ investment portfolios?
- As the typical ‘balanced’ portfolio won’t keep pace with inflation, what are the alternatives? Bearing in mind risk will always be a factor, what alternative strategies could be considered and why?
The event will be followed by networking drinks kindly sponsored by NCB Cayman.
CI$35.00 – STEP Members
CI$35.00 – STEP Students
CI$50.00 – Non-Members
Free for all full-time students (not in employment)
Free for members of the judiciary and employees of the Monetary Authority
Register by emailing email@example.com.