STEP Cayman Conference 2023 International Wealth Structuring Forum
19 January 2023 - 20 January 2023
Join us at the STEP Cayman Conference, taking place on 19-20 January 2023 at the Ritz-Carlton hotel, where we will explore a range of topical issues pertinent to the trust industry with a special focus on wealth structuring.
The agenda includes key sessions such as:
- The evolution of IFCs and the future of wealth structuring
- Managing modern assets
- Fraud and reputation management
- The rise and rise of the family office
- The next gen revisited
- Digital Assets, artificial Intelligence, and the tech world – challenges for trustees in the Cayman Islands
- A new world of regulation and sanctions
- Protecting the vulnerable – questions of capacity
- New approaches to trust and estate litigation
And much more…
Early bird discount
Secure your place by 25 November 2022 and save 100 USD with our early bird offer.
The conference will be held at the The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman. Set on the stunning Seven Mile Beach, the Ritz-Carlton is a luxury resort inspired by the islands’ history, culture and environmental elements.
Speakers will be announced shortly.
This event will count towards an attendee’s CPD requirement to their professional association. For those needing to measure CPD in hours, this event would qualify as 11.5 hours of CPD.
19-20 January 2023
The Ritz-Carlton, Cayman Islands