The new year is a good time to reflect on the challenges we have all faced – as an industry and as a nation – throughout 2020. It is also a good time to celebrate our successes and achievements together. Join our panel in person at the Kimpton Seafire as we take a look back at how the Cayman Islands trust industry responded, and has adapted to meet, the new restricted environment in which we all work. Led by Shan Warnock-Smith QC, our panelists will discuss the island’s response to the Covid crisis, the pandemic’s impact on the nature and flow of new private client work into the islands, and predictions for the future of the trusts industry. At this event, we will also be launching our 2021 “Trust Cayman” magazine, which showcases our industry’s achievements over the past twelve months, and hosting drinks and canapes in the Kimpton gardens.
- Shan Warnock-Smith QC (Moderator), ICT Chambers, Cayman Islands
- Jennifer Fox, Ogier, Cayman Islands
- Chris Duggan, Dart Family Office, Cayman Islands
- Andrew Miller, Bedell Cristin, Cayman Islands
- Roger Priaulx, Genesis Trust & Corporate Services, Cayman Islands
This event is FREE OF CHARGE to STEP Cayman members.
To register please click on ‘Going’ in the RSVP box below.
With thanks to our event sponsor Dart Real Estate.